Stary 18-05-2006, 18:52   #1
{czarny}
Znajomy
{czarny} Zobaczymy co z niego wyrośnie

Reputacja: 0
Wyślij wiadomość przez AIM do {czarny} Wyślij wiadomość przez MSN do {czarny}
Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

Socom 3 Update - FishNPeas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

My apologies for the lack of official information coming through to you lot regarding the problems some of you are experiencing on SOCOM III.

Hopefully some of these points should clear some of the confusion:

When will the patch be available?

We are currently working extremely hard to get the patch ready for download to your memory cards, this will fix a lot of the issues/glitches you are experiencing, a full list of exactly what it will fix will be made public soon.

What's with the voice comms???

I know some of you are having difficulty getting voice comms to work in game - I personally experienced the same issue at home, so I'll have a go at trying to explain what the issue is - bear with me, I'm fairly tech savvie, but some of this went over my head a litte

SOCOM III uses voice relay chat, which is different to SOCOM II, as the comms were sent out from the host to each user, but because the rooms now hold 32 players, as I understand it, this is no longer possible. So the way it works now is the voice moves in a ring of sorts, so if you have a break in the chain, voice comms split where that user is in the chain.

Why do the comms split?

Comms split occurs when one of two things happen, the first is that one user has not correctly configured his/her router to accept the voice packets being sent, so data packets are being blocked by the user. This can be rectified by creating a "DMZ" on your router for your PS2 - check your router manual for instructions on how to do this. If you do not feel comfortable setting up a DMZ, you can also just open specific ports on your router, www.portforward.com is a good place to start on how to do this, and also refer to your router manual.

The other thing is that is causing problems is non-IEEE compliant routers, they on the whole will not give you voice comms on SOCOM III, regardless of wether you set up a DMZ.

There are also some routers that are compliant, but don't seem to work - the specific one I had issues with was the linksys WAG354G wireless router - I simply could not get it to function properly, I've heard there might be new firmware upgrades available for it, but have not confirmed this - check the web for info.

SOCOM III In-game forums

Moderating the in game forums is extremely time consuming, and I simply do not have the time to operate in a full moderation function, so the moderation on there is fast and dirty, it's basically a zero tolerance approach - if you post spam on there, the whole topic will be deleted, and you will be banned from posting further topics. The same goes for abuse, bad language arguments, and general blather - its harsh but fair.
The forums were a gift so you guys could get together on there, not rant to each other because you got "pwned" by someone use it as it was meant to be used.

I've been banned!

Ah, caught you did we? please bear in mind, if you have been suspended in the past, and we find out you have new accounts - they will also be suspended - we ban the user not the account. (This is regardless of how long ago the suspension was, if it was a permanent suspension in the past, your new accounts will follow suit)

I know the general consensus out there is if you do get suspended you can simply "email fishnpeas and he'll unban you!" this really isn't the case, I will unsuspend people if I find there is a genuine reason for it, but if you can't give me a valid answer to the questions I ask, "unban me, you suck!" emails will not cut it.

If you have been suspended, and want to find out why, you can email me on community.admins@uk.ps2centralstation.co m - I will respond, but please bear in mind throwing abuse and foul language at me in your emails will not help your case to being unsuspended.

Can we ban anyone we like?

Well, the shortest answer is yes, if you breach the Terms & Conditions of use - these can be found when you log into a Central Station supported title (the bit where you click "accept" or "reject") in a nutshell, it outlines if you are found cheating, being abusive, teamkilling (in the extreme) comms spamming or any other way exploiting the game in a manner it was not meant to be used we can permanently remove your access to the service. Play the game the way it's meant to be played and you'll have fun

There are cheats all over SOCOM III - DO SOMETHING!!

Don't panic, there really aren't as many as people think - and we know exactly who they are and what they are doing, we are currently in the data collection stage of our investigation, we want to collect as much information while these users are online before we remove their access so that this sort of thing cannot be repeated.

We also know who of you out there are using illegal copies of the game

Be warned, if you are using illegal software, or you're cheating, we do know what you're up to, we are basically giving you enough rope to hang yourselves with - stopping now is my best advice, otherwise you will be in for a nasty surprise in the future...

Central Station Accounts

This one is very important, so listen up.

One of the biggest problems we have of keeping cheats off the service is you guys. Yes, thats right, you lot.

If you really want a cheat free experience within the SOCOM franchise, or any other supported title you are going to have to help us, by not giving your sub accounts away.

The nightmare that we are having is for every person we suspend for cheating, some kindhearted soul decides to give a suspended user one of their subaccounts - which is basically a free ticket to cheat.

Ask yourself one question before handing over a sub account - why do they need it unless they have been suspended?

The kick in the tail to this story is that if we find a user we have previously suspended using another account, we don't just ban the sub account, we ban the master account, and both (if there are) sub accounts - it is you who gets punished for their misdeeds.

You can't do that!!

We can, and will, you are responsible for your own accounts, if you decide to give an account away - you take responsibility for it. Would you hand over one of your credit cards with your PIN number just because you have a spare credit card? I thought not...

To sum up, DO NOT GIVE YOUR SUB ACCOUNTS AWAY.

Be very careful on messenger programs too, I've heard there are a few deviants getting CS accounts from people via that without the user knowing ...

"Hey, look when I type my CS password into the lobby this ***** comes up!"

You wouldn't think people would be that silly, but they are - PLEASE do not type your password into the lobby, it doesnt ***** it out - it just displays it...

Please be careful with your accounts, make sure your passwords contain at least 8 characters, a combination of numbers and letters if possible.

You can make the changes via www.yourgamingname.com.

I hope this clears up some of the points, I know its not all of them, feel free to ask some questions - as long as its not personal info ones such as "why u bann me, i dun nuffink wrung" - use the admin email address for those kind of queries.

See you online!

Fishy

Kto ma kopie gry ,niech lepiej sie zaopatrzy w orginał :P
Ciekawa za ile wypuszczą go.
Stary 18-05-2006, 18:58   #2
wrog
El Presidente
wrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodne

Miasto: Kutno
Reputacja: 10869

Lista Osiągnięć
4 The Players Platynki jak dziewczynki Forever Alone Ten jedyny 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 47

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

Za rok, może dwa la la la. Skończy się pewnie jak zwykle na obietnicach, pożyjemy zobaczymy. I tak Socom 2 był lepszy (porównując pierwszy okres grania w S2 i S3) :happy:
Stary 18-05-2006, 19:18   #3
Hosen
Spambot
Hosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądze

Miasto: Złotoryja
Reputacja: 2321

Lista Osiągnięć
Zdarta klawiatura Złomiarz 360 stopni Cztery ściany 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 9

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

zawsze to jakies oficjalne slowa otuchy
Stary 18-05-2006, 19:28   #4
Polski_Kiler
Uzależniony
Polski_Kiler Zobaczymy co z niego wyrośnie

Miasto: Vienna
Reputacja: 4
Wyślij wiadomość przez AIM do Polski_Kiler Wyślij wiadomość przez MSN do Polski_Kiler

Lista Osiągnięć
Old School Playaz Hall of Fame Star Hall of Fame n00b Na dobre i na złe 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 4

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

No to pograles Hasan.... juz cie kur.. maja :twisted:

PS3 Trophies

Polski_Kiler jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 18-05-2006, 19:49   #5
Hosen
Spambot
Hosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądzeHosen Sława i pieniądze

Miasto: Złotoryja
Reputacja: 2321

Lista Osiągnięć
Zdarta klawiatura Złomiarz 360 stopni Cztery ściany 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 9

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

ta? i co zbanuja mi DNASa? LOL
Stary 18-05-2006, 19:51   #6
szuja
Wariat
szuja Wkroczył na dobrą drogę

Reputacja: 44

Lista Osiągnięć

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

i czego sie tu bac??
w koncu to sony ...
albo wypuszcza go na jesien/w zimie albo wypuszcza takiego ze "wiele" poprawi ...
na miejscu hosena bym sie nie bal...
szuja jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 18-05-2006, 21:57   #7
Devil_2k
Wariat
Devil_2k Wkrótce będzie sławny

Miasto: Kraków
Reputacja: 92

Lista Osiągnięć
Cztery ściany PlayStation 3 is my Home Dopiero się rozkręcam! Na dobre i na złe 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 4

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

Z tymi piratami to blef.Tak samo jak kiedyś z banowaniem konsol Zbanowali jedną albo dwie osoby na świecie i już po kilku dniach wyszedł program do odbanowywania

Devil_2k jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 18-05-2006, 22:16   #8
sobol
Spambot
sobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narody

Miasto: Podobno Stolica
Reputacja: 5670

Lista Osiągnięć
Ten jedyny Zapalczywy Lubiany Książkotwarz 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 24

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

skoro DNAS do tej pory nic nie dal to juz nic nie da o ile sie nie myle to w socomie 1 na poczatku jakos dzialal a potem juz nie

WYSŁANE Z KRZESŁA OBROTOWEGO FIRMY INTAR TOOLS staram się nie ignorować P.Damiana
sobol jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 18-05-2006, 22:20   #9
wrog
El Presidente
wrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodne

Miasto: Kutno
Reputacja: 10869

Lista Osiągnięć
4 The Players Platynki jak dziewczynki Forever Alone Ten jedyny 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 47

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

No w Socomie 1 tak działał, że piraci nawet płyty paczować nie musieli
Stary 18-05-2006, 23:32   #10
sobol
Spambot
sobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narodysobol Klękajcie narody

Miasto: Podobno Stolica
Reputacja: 5670

Lista Osiągnięć
Ten jedyny Zapalczywy Lubiany Książkotwarz 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 24

Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

no to moze w 2 nie pamietam ale gdzies dzialal

WYSŁANE Z KRZESŁA OBROTOWEGO FIRMY INTAR TOOLS staram się nie ignorować P.Damiana
sobol jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 20-05-2006, 13:56   #11
c1n3k
Uzależniony
c1n3k Wkroczył na dobrą drogę

Reputacja: 47
Wyślij wiadomość przez AIM do c1n3k Wyślij wiadomość przez MSN do c1n3k
Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

lol, afaik to oni nie moga sprawdzic czy grasz na piracie czy nie :P

<br />www.GameOwn.com
<br />Wii Friendcode: 1369-9472-4352-4060
c1n3k jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 22-05-2006, 18:44   #12
KamilW
Znajomy
KamilW Zobaczymy co z niego wyrośnie

Reputacja: 4
Wyślij wiadomość przez AIM do KamilW Wyślij wiadomość przez MSN do KamilW
Domyślnie Bedzie patch!

Oni tylko tak strasza jak mowicie, z kad oni wiedza kto uzywa pirata, lol. Chca tylko nastraszyc zeby wszyscy poszli sobie kupic original S3 za (u nas) okolo 60 EUR. Nic nikomu nie zrobia. A to ze wiedza kto czituje to tez blef. Byli cziterzy, sa, i nadal beda i SOny na to nic nie poradzi.
KamilW jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Odpowiedz

Xbox Online Center Forum > Sony > PlayStation 2 > Socom

Narzędzia wątku
Wygląd

Zasady Postowania