Xbox Online Center Forum

Wróć   Xbox Online Center Forum > Online Center > Gry Multiplatformowe

Gry Multiplatformowe Dyskusje o grach, które mają ukazać się na więcej niż jedną platformę.

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku Wygląd
Stary 28-06-2016, 23:51   #1
WiZi
Spambot
WiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narodyWiZi Klękajcie narody

Miasto: Chicago
Reputacja: 5065

Lista Osiągnięć
To drugie Wii Ten jedyny Stary dziad! Swój! 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 36

Domyślnie INSIDE

Zaloze szybko temacik, zeby bylo gdzie o gierce pogadac. Info i zdjecia, w sumie wszystko copy/paste z Gafa lol Sorry nie mam czasu na szukanie a temat musi byc bo giera zbiera zajebiste noty. W koncu to gra od Playdead, ktore przy okazji Limbo pokazalo, ze potrafi robic kapitalne i klimatyczne gry.

What is INSIDE?
INSIDE is a cinematic platformer from the developers of LIMBO where you will play as young boy traversing through a series of platforming challenges and puzzles.

What's a cinematic platformer?
Cinematic platformers are a small but distinct subgenre of platform games, usually distinguished by their relative realism compared to traditional platformers.
These games focus on fluid, lifelike movements, without the unnatural physics found in nearly all other platform games.

How long is the game?
3½ to 5 hours.

What is the exclusivity arrangement on with Microsoft?

INSIDE is a "Console Debut" on Xbox One. Will eventually be on "many" platforms.

Is this an Xbox "Play Anywhere" title?
No.

IGN 10/10
Cytat:
Inside very clearly builds upon what made Limbo great, and in fact builds something greater. Its unimaginable twist may leave you dumbfounded, confused, and quite possibly speechless, but it will fuel heated discussion with your friends about its meaning, its message, and its intentions. It’s a short ride, but one I felt compelled to take again – including a search for its mysterious hidden orb collectibles. Play it soon before anyone spoils a single big moment for you.
GiantBomb 5/5
Cytat:
It feels strange to talk so little in specific about a game I'm so impressed by, and I could write a review three times as long citing examples like the first time you put on that... ah, forget it. This is less a nod to overly sensitive spoiler culture and more an acknowledgement of Inside as a work of singular creativity and meticulous design, one of those games where the more it surprises you, the more it'll impress you. I have a hard time coming up with much, other than a conclusion that left me wanting a little more, that this game could do better. It's that question of the gap between ambition and fulfillment, a gap which here is all but nonexistent. Looking at and playing Inside gives the feeling that every surface, every animation, every light and pixel were placed and replaced until they all fit together just right. You see where the six years went. I can't even picture what kind of game Playdead could make another six years from now.
GameInformer 9.75/10
Cytat:
Inside has excellent gameplay, thoughtful puzzles, and deadly obstacles that are entertaining to avoid – but it feels wrong to call the game “fun.” The full experience, from its opening moments to a finale that left my mouth agape, is a strangely uncomfortable one. The world’s implied history immediately pulled me in, and it’s an experience I can’t put out of my head. My chest tightens as I recall the feeling of entering new areas, succumbing to surprise deaths and witnessing its many unexpected moments. By the end, I felt as though I had lived through someone’s horrible dream, and I couldn’t wait to do it all over again.
Polygon 9.5/10
Cytat:
By every conceivable metric, Inside improves on the groundwork laid by Limbo. It deftly balances its elements. It could so easily have been too dark, too funny, too preachy — but it always stops just shy of going too far in any of those directions. At a glance, you could be forgiven for thinking that it hews a little too close to its predecessor. But Inside achieves something that Limbo didn't: It actually lives up to its opening moments, delivering astounding setpieces and an unforgettable final sequence. Those jaw-dropping last moments are a fitting endcap to this superbly crafted, beautiful game.
IB Times 4.5/5
Cytat:
Inside is a worthy successor to Limbo, that improves upon it in many ways. It's visually richer, less obtrusive with its puzzling elements and tells its evocative, grim fairy tale with a greater panache. Playdead has proven that its debut game was by no means a fluke, establishing itself as a unique developer brave enough to go places other developers would never dare
Game Revolution 4.5/5
Cytat:
Although not the breakthrough that was Limboback in 2010, Inside is nonetheless a beautifully-crafted refinement of that experience. The art direction is just as haunting, but in a way that's entirely its own. The amazing musical score can be transporting while at the same time oppressive. And the big finale is open to interpretation in the best way possible.
TIME 5/5
Examiner 5/5
US Gamer 5/5
Videogamer 10/10
Gamblog.fr 10/10
EGM 9.5/10
Destructoid 9.5/10
Hardcore Gamer 4.5/5
Games Radar 4.5/5
DarkStation 4.5/5
God Is A Geek 8.5/10
Attack Of The Fanboy 4/5
Gamespot 8/10
Metro GameCentral 8/10
Eurogamer - Recommended
CNET - ''Inside is one of the finest gaming experiences I've had all year. It does so many things so well and makes you feel emotions you don't expect. It's weird, beautiful and heartbreaking.''
Arstechnica - ''Puzzle-platformer fans, lovers of Limbo, and unapologetic followers of the games-as-art movement shouldn't hesitate to buy. Even if you're unsure, don't blow the game's best moments by Twitching them.''

OpenCritic 92 (20 Reviews)
MetaCritic 92 (34 Reviews)

Ostatnio edytowane przez WiZi : 28-06-2016 o 23:56
WiZi jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 29-06-2016, 00:18   #2
wrog
El Presidente
wrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodnewrog Niewiarygodne

Miasto: Kutno
Reputacja: 11542

Lista Osiągnięć
4 The Players Platynki jak dziewczynki Forever Alone Ten jedyny 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 47

Domyślnie Odp: INSIDE

Gierką się od samego początku interesowałem, ale wstrzymywałem się z zakupem. Jednak jak zobaczyłem recenzje, to od razu preorder poleciał. Swoją drogą, chyba polecieli w kule, bo jest po północy, a ja nadal nie mogę odpalić.

Edit: No to ktoś zjebał sprawę w sklepie:

Jeśli dobrze liczę, to dzisiaj w południe czasu PL.

Ostatnio edytowane przez wrog : 29-06-2016 o 00:26
wrog jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 29-06-2016, 00:47   #3
CruelCrewCut
Stały bywalec
CruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumnyCruelCrewCut Może być z siebie dumny

Miasto: London
Reputacja: 1356

Lista Osiągnięć
Ten jedyny Widz Książkotwarz Zapalczywy 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 34

Jako fan Limbo, musiałem zakupić. Teraz tylko znaleźć wolny wieczór ...
Stary 29-06-2016, 08:58   #4
crazzie
Spambot
crazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narodycrazzie Klękajcie narody

Miasto: Poznań, Poland
Reputacja: 6757

Lista Osiągnięć
Own3r! Wiisi mi to Ten jedyny Zbieram puchary 
Liczba Osiągnięć: 42

lezy na dysku i czeka na swoja kolej, chociaz gdzies slyszalem, ze to dosc krotka gra, wiec moze uda sie upchnac miedzy aktualnie grane tytuly